Cleanline® Food Safe Sanitiser is a ready-to-use a multi-purpose cleaner suitable for use in kitchens and food
preparation areas and proven to kill 99.999% of the most common forms of bacteria.
- Effective, non bleach and no taint spray disinfectant cleaner is safe to use on food preparation surfaces.
- Suitable for use in kitchens, schools, offices, hospitals and nursing homes helping to improve hygiene security.
- Dual action formula cuts through grease and dried on food soiling making it an ideal choice for food service customer’s.
- Kills 99.999% of the most common forms of bacteria and certified against MRSA, E.coli, Salmonella and Listeria.
- Proven effectiveness in only 30 seconds.
- Independently tested to European Standard Test Method BS EN 1276:2019 and EN 13697:2015.
- 750ml bottle made from 100% recycled rPET material and the bottle, trigger spray head and printed sleeve wrap are all 100% recyclable.
‘Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.’
A biocide is anything that claims to kill any type of pathogen (bacteria, viruses, yeast, spores) e.g. sanitisers (including hand sanitisers), disinfectants (including chlorine powders and tablets) and antibacterial hand washes. Please see link for further information: