Nonin Medical's Onyx Vantage 9590 finger pulse oximeter with PureSAT technology quickly and accurately captures SpO2 and pulse rate measurements, even on patients where motion and low perfusion are a challenge.
The Onyx Vantage 9590 finger pulse oximeter has a scientifically proven performance in the widest range of patient populations and settings as well as versatile with one unit works on the widest range of patients from paediatric to larger adult patients.
Efficiency and cost effectiveness make the Onyx Vantage 9590 a good buy as it can perform up to 6,000 spot checks on two AAA batteries and durable as it is protected against dropping (withstand a minimum of 50 drops) and water spills (exceeds IP32 water ingress testing).
Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 finger pulse oximeter comes with an industry leading 4 year warranty
The finger pulse oximeter is supplied with a soft carry case for safe transportation.
- Dimension (L x W x H): 5.59cm x 3.3cm x 3.23cm
- Oxygen Saturation Display Range: 0 100% SpO2
- Pulse Rate Display Range: 18 - 321 beats per minute (BPM)
- Oxygen Saturation Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 70 100% SpO2 2 digits
- Low Perfusion Oxygen Saturation Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 70 100% SpO2 2 digits
- Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 20 250 BPM 3 digits
- Low Perfusion Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy Range (Arms*): 40 240 BPM 3 digits
- Colour: Black