X-Mist is registered and tested to BS EN 1276 and BS EN 1650, and offers a proven way to improve the quality of a space.
When you activate X-Mist, it releases an ultrafine sanitising mist, eliminating microscopic pathogens that can cause health hazards and create bad odours.
Many unpleasant smells are caused by gases produced by bacteria. X-Mist helps eliminate even the most stubborn stenches, effectively clearing odours on surfaces and in the air.
DIRECTIONS MUST BE READ BEFORE USE:
1. Shake can well for 30 seconds before use, then use it immediately.
2. Prepare the space by cleaning and removing anything that may cause odours, e.g. waste food or soiled fabrics, ashtrays etc.
3. Remove pets and people from the area to be treated.
4. Choose a central location for the can and place can on a clean cloth or small towel, in case of overspray. Do not place directly under lighting.
Close all windows then press and lock the total release valve button.
5. Exit the space and close the door. Can takes approximately 2 minutes to fully disperse mist.
6. Wait at least an hour before returning and air out as necessary (i.e. open windows/doors).
One can treat an average-sized room (approximately 5m x 5m x 5m)
ONCE X-MIST IS ACTIVATED, IT CANNOT BE STOPPED UNTIL THE CAN IS EMPTY
LARGER AREAS MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL CANS FOR EFFECTIVE TREATMENT