The Mackworth TA180 is a stand aid and transfer support is suitable for use with clients have some mobility, but need that little bit of extra help due to reduced leg strength or balance.
The TA180 stand aid is easy to use, with opening legs to navigate chairs and other obstacles and braked rear casters to keep the unit stable while the patient raises themselves from a seated position.
Once in the raised position the rear seat pads are moved into place to prevent falls and the patient can then be transferred between beds, chairs and toilets etc without the need for a wheelchair.
- Turning Radius: 112.5cm
- Transfer Aid Foot Print ( L x W ): 150cm x 65cm
- Legs Open External Width: 106cm
- Legs Open Internal Width: 91cm
- Legs Closed External Width: 66.5cm
- Legs Closed Internal Width: 51.5cm
- Overall Height of Legs ( Top of Legs to Floor ): 11.3cm
- Ground Clearance ( Underside of Leg to Floor ): 6.4cm
- Front Twin Castors ( Diameter ): 10cm
- Rear Twin castors ( Diameter ): 10cm
- Weight: 37 Kg
- Maximum User Weight: 180kg
- Quantity: 1