Able Assist transfer aid is a light and removable aid that is designed to provide a safe and easy solution for a carer wishing to transfer a person. The Able Assist enables users to participate in transfers, therefore improving muscle tone. The transfer aid is ideal for transferring users from room to room and increasing their independence.
Users who can raise from a seated position to a standing position, the Able Assist is ideal. The carer will rotate the seat parts and the user then stands on the footplate provided. The carer will then lower the seat flaps and the user can now sit back, have their legs supported by the knee brace and hold on to the horizontal bar in front of them, making them feel secure.
The narrow width of the aid enables the carer to manoeuvre easily through standard doorways. The transfer aid can be wheeled directly up to a toilet, with wheels positioned either side of the W/C, offering the user more dignity.
The Able Assist is made from a substantial aluminium robust frame with 4 wheels (2 of which are braked) which enables the aid to be manoeuvred easily from room to room.
- Length: 86cm (34 Inches)
- Width: 61cm (24 Inches)
- Height: 97cm (38 Inches)
- Knee Pad Width: 39cm (15 Inches)
- Knee Pad Height: 26cm (10 Inches)
- Knee Pad Height From Base Plate: 17cm – 41cm (7 Inches - 16 Inches)
- Handle Height (From Base): 85cm (33 Inches)
- Seat Height (From Floor): 62cm (24 Inches)
- Chassis Length: 75cm (29.5 Inches)
- Chassis Width (Front): 46cm (18 Inches)
- Chassis Width (Back): 61cm (24 Inches)
- Chassis Width (Internal): 35cm (14 Inches)
- Maximum User Weight: 185kg (29 Stone)